Pepperdine University was founded as a small Christian liberal arts college in 1937 by George Pepperdine, founder of the Western Auto Supply Company. By the late 1960s, it had outgrown its location in South Los Angeles, and thanks to a donation of 138 acres of hilly land in Malibu, it was ready for a new campus. Order a fake Pepperdine University diploma, replica Pepperdine University degree, phony Pepperdine University diploma, buy fake diploma, buy false diploma.
The school (which became a university in 1970) hired architectural firm William L. Pereira and Associates to design its master plan and most of its buildings, with the majority of the original campus completed in 1973. William Pereira was very well known for his master plans for college campus as well as communities in general, serving as coordinating architect for the campuses of USC and UC Irvine. His firm’s design for Pepperdine was crafted to adapt to the dramatic hillside location, with its sweeping ocean views.
The campus’ ""front door"" is an open meadow that stretches from the Pacific Coast Highway to the first major knoll, which contains the main core of campus. This green expanse, along with the rest of the meticulous landscape of lawns, trees, and various plantings, was designed by landscape architects Armstrong and Scharfman. Spacious plazas connect the university’s buildings, using terraces and stairways to connect higher and lower areas; the master plan consciously graded as little as possible to retain the site’s natural contours and elevation changes.